For those that use 12v lithium 50ah batteries

What battery tray do you use on them, or how to secure? Thanks, much appreciated

2. Member
    When I had 3 50's they where Ionic and I used there 3/50 tray 1 strap across all 3
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by bass.man65 View Post
    When I had 3 50's they where Ionic and I used there 3/50 tray 1 strap across all 3
    2023 Phoenix 21 PHX
    Yamaha SHO S/N 6KWL 1004324

4. Member
    I have three 60ah amped outdoors batteries. I made my own custom trays out of
    stainless steel strap. Nothing else really worked as good as what I could make.

5. Member
    2 50AH RELiONS, had a custom tray made for me by cbailey (RIP) to mount them.

If you have a buddy with a 3D printer, printing one is an option for most home-use printers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Tracker 190 TX | 115 ProXS | Quicksilver Q4 21P Prop | Garmin Force w/MillerTech 36v-60Ah | Livescope |

YouTube - Fishing & Lithium Battery Content: https://www.youtube.com/@goodmanfishing/videos

I have 3ea 50ah Ionics. I just put 1ea in each tray that I removed my wet cell batteries from. Each one uses the same strap the wet cells did. No issues at all with movement plus boat is still "stock" when I decide to get rid of it.

8. Member
    I used my original group 29/31 plastic trays and strap. Took some anti fatigue mat from harbor freight and placed it under the battery. Helps keep the battery locked in when the strap cinches down it presses the battery into the mat. Also prevents the battery from sliding around in the plastic tray and elevates it out of any water than may get into the battery tray. Maybe a little cushioning from impact too. Not sure if it’s necessary but it works.

9. Member
    I got the ionic tray from andy on here. Perfect fit for 3x 50ah ionics.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iabass8 View Post
    I got the ionic tray from andy on here. Perfect fit for 3x 50ah ionics.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by goodman_fishing View Post
    If you have a buddy with a 3D printer, printing one is an option for most home-use printers.
    As long as they're printed using ABS, ASA or similar filaments (most need to print these in an enclosure). Folks print parts from common weaker PLA or PETG then wonder why they break or warp in a car or boat application.

12. Member
    Took some 1" x 3" board and cut the to fit inside the existing battery tray, put a piece on each end of the battery to center it in the tray, used the existing strap to hold down the battery.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    I have 3ea 50ah Ionics. I just put 1ea in each tray that I removed my wet cell batteries from. Each one uses the same strap the wet cells did. No issues at all with movement plus boat is still "stock" when I decide to get rid of it.
    x2

14. Member
    Room was different for me. I used a single Ionic 50 for one, and a double for the other two. A bit pricey, but a well made product, I will never have to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrasport80 View Post
    Took some 1" x 3" board and cut the to fit inside the existing battery tray, put a piece on each end of the battery to center it in the tray, used the existing strap to hold down the battery.
    I did the same. But I did use the nice firm foam packaging that the batteries came in. Cut to size and hot glued into the open area of the tray to keep the batteries in place. Nothing moves and it looks good.

I bought new trays with my powerhouse 12-60 batteries.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    same here. And have hit some big waves from the darn wake boats and they haven’t moved