bass boat cover to accommodate larger screens/360 etc?

has anyone modified a boat cover to fit over extra screens/360, etc?

My local marine dealer made adjustments to my Triton cover for my force trolling motor and dual graph mount.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

3. Member
    If you have a local upholstery shop near you they my be able to help you out

4. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    We just go to a local upholstrey shop with the boat and they make the mods required. I may be doing this next week.

A good canvas or upholstery shop would be able to make modifications. Ask them to sew felt-backed vinyl reinforcements on the underside over any high-stress points - like over sonar units, trolling motor head/prop, windshield edges, etc.

I took mine to a car upholstery shop and they modified my ranger cover for a couple hundred dollars - it turned out fantastic - they did trolling motor area and console

7. Member
    I added 360 and dual stack mount 12’s and the factory cover still fits. Added a dual 12 side by side set up at the console and the cover still fits, with no hint that that anything is “off”. This is the factory cover for a ‘21 FXR 21. Not sure what is off with yours but the front shouldn’t be an issue. Is your trolling motor stored with the prop out?