Thread: 72 Marine

72 Marine

Anyone have any opinions on this dealership? I was thinking of buying a Vexus later this year or next year and this will be the nearest dealer near me. Anybody have any experience with them? They are in north Georgia.

2. Member
    Andy Johnson is who I deal with at 72. Great guys, very laid back and no pressure if you just want to look around and check out the boats. I have purchased one boat from them, Vexus VX21, and had some maintenance and add ons installed on others, never had an issue.

3. Member
    Professional staff, competent, friendly, and willing to serve.

I know each of them personally & where all of my boats come from. They’ve been under one roof, one family, & selling boats for over 40 years! They know the business & I’m proud to call them personal friends. Lots of boats under that roof have sold to many folks in Fl.

If I can help in any way I’ll be glad to.

Andy, Bentz, Bain, Bill are all stand up guys!

5. Member
    Appreciate the information. It is always nice to get information about a dealer from people that know them and use them.

6. Member
    Recently purchased a Minn Kota Ultrex and hummingbird depth finder from them.

I'm very particular with my Z520C Ranger and talked with Andy (Owner) and Bain (technician) about my concerns.

Bain worked out a schedule that was acceptable to me and assured me my boat would not be left outside.

I am highly impressed and pleased with how my transaction was handled.