Lower Unit Nose Cone

Hello,

Trying to find the nose cone from TH Marine part #232-NC1DP to repair a 2020 Mercury 250 PRO XS that has a small hole in lower unit. Called Performance Product Technologies and they are not in stock or production any more. Does anyone know where I can get this part? There is another option for the "high performance" nose cone but it is $300 and requires more labor from the shop to modify for fit up to my lower unit. Hoping someone has this part laying around, thank you in advance!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

No welding or repairs should be made to these HP cases. Replace the housing, have the internals inspected and if viable built into a new housing if yours is damaged.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor