Last weekend was the first time I have been out fishing and come across 2 avx 20 footers that I haven't seen before. I was looking the way both of them were set up on the engine height and what prop they were using. I was surprised to see that both of them had the motors (pro xs 200 v8) set in the next to top hole on the jack plate and the second hole from the bottom on the motor. That seemed to be really high up compared to where mine was set up from the factory. I am usually running shallow in the marsh and keep the plate up all the way when running and getting out of the hole. Any advantages to going up that much further like these 2 boats. Both of the guys running them said that was the way it came from the dealer and both of the plates were dealer installed when purchased. I can keep good water pressure with the plate all the way up and trimmed as far as the limiter will let me (that is measured via the digital transducer I installed so Vessel view can display the reading). Any help is greatly appreciated