2022 Ranger Z520R Cup

Anyone with a Z52xR boats with the optional MercMonitor, I have a few questions

I posted this question on the Ranger z520r / z521r Facebook page but got no responses. So here goes:

Questions for those that have the optional MercMonitor in their R Boat.

Does the boat also have VesseslView Link installed just like the ones without the MercMonitor
    installed? If it does could you kindly answer the questions below:

When the MercMonitor Bootsup at power on, which Level of Monitor does it show (1, 2, 3, etc)?

When the MercMonitor bootsup does it say it is Helm 1 or Helm 2?

If the MercMonitor is a Gateway capable version, within setup/gateway is the gateway function disabled or is it set to NEMA 2000 or J1939 and is it set to receive or transmit?

Last Question in the VesselView Link configuration is vessel view configured as Helm 1 or Helm 2?

Thanks in advance

2. Member
    I have not seen too many of these boats with a stand alone merc monitor system. Might be why you are not getting responses. On my boat I can see all that info through the Lowrance and the Ride system.

3. 2022 Ranger Z520R Cup
    Quote Originally Posted by 665 Almostevil View Post
    I have not seen too many of these boats with a stand alone merc monitor system. Might be why you are not getting responses. On my boat I can see all that info through the Lowrance and the Ride system.
    You are correct, have a suspicion that with the mercMonitor they are using a Level3 for gateway functions and not installing VVL. Just wanting to confirm.