Serial Number Sticker came off

The Serial Number sticker came off of my 4 stroke. I found the outer portion in my driveway and the inner portion is still on my motor, it has a silver base, which stayed on the motor and has clear outer with the info on it, is what I found in my drive. I would assume it came off when I pressure washed and didn't know it at the time. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do?

2. Member
    If you're looking for the number it's self, it should be on your title and or annual registration.
    520 L TDY

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 520TDY View Post
    If you're looking for the number it's self, it should be on your title and or annual registration.
    I’ve got the sticker with the number on it but I don’t think you’re supposed to remove that sticker. I was hoping mercury would send a new sticker or at least give some direction.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You will need to visit an Autorized Mercury Dealer. They can order a replacement sticker from Mercury while certifying why it's needed. They would need to install the sticker as well.

Have had to do several over the years... usually due to a over-zealous pressure washer, or having to replace the component the decal was affixed to.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    That's what I thought.....thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    You will need to visit an Autorized Mercury Dealer. They can order a replacement sticker from Mercury while certifying why it's needed. They would need to install the sticker as well.

Have had to do several over the years... usually due to a over-zealous pressure washer, or having to replace the component the decal was affixed to.