my new 2023 Predator 21'

thumbnail.jpg

Smooth ride, fast, love the wide body,etc,etc,etc,
    only down side is the drivers side rod box. its too small, so I took out the rod holders, lined the box with foam rubber, and its better than ever.
    I couldn't be happier with it
    I had it loaded out the way I wanted, and saved a lot of cash over the Phoenix and Skeeters.
    Be safe!

2. Member
    Awesome looking ride.

3. Member
    Beautiful ride there. How does it handle big waves?

4. Member
    I fish Possum Kingdom lake here in Texas a lot. Its a resort lake with a lot of boaters and skiers during summer season.. So I tried the Predator out on many incoming waves. It handled much better than my Skeeter FX20. Noticably better. No chine walk at all.

By myself, with about 1/4 tank of fuel and no tackle, I got it over 70 mph with the jackplate set at 6. With a four blade and setting the plate up to 8 or more, I think I could get another 3-4 MPH, but honestly I never run my boats much over 4500rpm. I don't see the point, but I do like to see how fast it can go in a pinch.

It is a no frills boat but they put a lot of thought into the design, all except that drivers side rod box. If you are lucky enough to fit a rod in the holder, it will still probably break trying to get the rod out. After removing the holders, its works just how I like it.

I also found 2-12" Humminbird Helix and one 12" Garmin that were installed on a demo boat on the showroom floor. I got them for almost half price brand new, so I think its the best boat out there for the money. Heck, they are all way too high anyway.
    Good luck to you

5. Member
    sweet colors.. Love my Falcon.

Good looking rig!

7. Member
    Those were my old high school colors. I put a Garmin on it and have only used it once. I usually fish the places I know real well anyway.