Ultrex replacement prop?

Running an ultrex 112 , does anyone know what is the right kit to buy the replacement prop kit so I can keep an extra on my boat ?

2. Member
    I’m pretty sure it’s the biggest one they sell. Should be easy to look up.

3. Member
    Mk-38 comes to mind

4. BBC SPONSOR
    MKP-38. Fun fact, the MKP-33 is the same prop with a smaller bezel. If you are out of town and can't find the right prop for either the 80 or 112, you can buy the other and swap bezels.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p

5. Member
    I had been running a Kipawa for a while and switched back to the MKP-38 to see if the Kipawa made any difference and I ended up switching back to the Kipawa again. Surprisingly the Kipawa is cheaper than the Minn Kota stock prop now too.

Only down-side is the inability to use a prop nut that you can remove without a wrench like the TH Eliminator.
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duracraftman View Post
    I had been running a Kipawa for a while and switched back to the MKP-38 to see if the Kipawa made any difference and I ended up switching back to the Kipawa again. Surprisingly the Kipawa is cheaper than the Minn Kota stock prop now too.

Only down-side is the inability to use a prop nut that you can remove without a wrench like the TH Eliminator.
    I use the same nut and washer for the Kipawa and the Minn Kota prop, the only difference being a deeper socket for the Kipawa.

Thx for the info guys

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerzia View Post
    I use the same nut and washer for the Kipawa and the Minn Kota prop, the only difference being a deeper socket for the Kipawa.
    Right, you can use the same nut and washer. I was referencing this style prop nut:
    nut.png
    '13 Triton 19SE 225 Pro XS
    '09 Chevy Silverado Z71