Sportsman 2 vs pro series 2

What are the differences in the sportsman 2 and the pro seies 2 ? I'm fixin to buy one of these to mount on a 20 ft bass boat and trying to make up my mind as to which one I need ? I know they'll both pretty much do the same thing and I can look at the pro seies and it looks a little better but is it built any better ? Are the pumps the same ? I've read where some are faster and some pumps are louder , is that true ?
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Runner View Post
    What are the differences in the sportsman 2 and the pro seies 2 ? I'm fixin to buy one of these to mount on a 20 ft bass boat and trying to make up my mind as to which one I need ? I know they'll both pretty much do the same thing and I can look at the pro seies and it looks a little better but is it built any better ? Are the pumps the same ? I've read where some are faster and some pumps are louder , is that true ?
    give me a call 607 467 5700 or shoot me a text 607 221 3480 id be happy to go over differences little to much to type. can also provide you with some of the best pricing in the industry

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    give me a call 607 467 5700 or shoot me a text 607 221 3480 id be happy to go over differences little to much to type. can also provide you with some of the best pricing in the industry
    Thanks , but you already gave me a price this morning .
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Sorry we talk to a ton of customers a day.
    Sportsman II 2.0 models are indeed powdercoated just in a matte finish and only in black vs the gloss white or black powdercoat finish of the Pro II. The Pro II has 2 years more warranty, a better bushing system, a stronger faster pump. The pro II rails are also drilled due to this it is also the lightest of all 3 models. Pro II is also the only model available in 4 foot, 6 foot as well as 8 foot lengths.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 02-13-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Just so everyone knows , hydrilla gear gave me the best price of all of the ppl I dealt with . Thanks for the all of the help that everyone gave me !
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Runner View Post
    Just so everyone knows , hydrilla gear gave me the best price of all of the ppl I dealt with . Thanks for the all of the help that everyone gave me !
    cant win them all, enjoy your new poles!
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 02-14-2020 at 01:59 PM.