Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This should go over like a turd in a punch bowl!

Brought to you buy a marketing guru.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...25/ar-BB1iVVYU
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    It ain’t gonna be cheap to eat, even at Wendy’s
    GETFISHED !!!

3. Member
    The Wendy's around here can't get but 3 people to work per shift. Make it commission. But if they were too busy, the sandwich guy wouldn't have enough spit for your burger.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

4. Member
    If there are no customers in there already does that mean things are free?
    "the liberties of the American people were dependent upon the ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box; that without these no class of people could live and flourish in this country..."

5. Member
    The Wendy’s close to us is pretty good. But I don’t like that kind of pricing.

6. Member
    Surely this means the drive thru will be moving you along a lot faster?

7. Member
    Now I have a beef with Wendy’s !

Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    The Wendy’s close to us is pretty good. But I don’t like that kind of pricing.

The one closest to us is dirty. The one second closest to us has a crew that can't figure out how to use the cash register and then when filling orders skips from on to the other and never gets them right. The one third closest to us is OK, if we want to drive that far.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Man the one nearest me if there's two cars in the line your waiting 10-15 minutes to get through. This is just another reason not to go. I get progress but they haven't been right since they changed the frys and all their marketing.

Interesting. Some will stop going due to higher prices I am sure. But, others will see that as an opportunity to get through the line faster due to lower demand.

I also suspect there will be a lot of whining and such and in the end, very few will change their behavior regards where they eat because of this.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    Now I have a beef with Wendy’s !
    Where’s the Beef!
    2023 Phoenix 819 pro
    2023 200 Pro XS 4s 3B373365

pond boat
    2020 pelican Bass raider 10E

Our Wendy’s is across the street from Chic-fila. They can look out their window and see how to run a business
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    The Wendy's around here can't get but 3 people to work per shift. Make it commission. But if they were too busy, the sandwich guy wouldn't have enough spit for your burger.
    We have one Wendy's in a nearby town. We like to eat there every now and then but the dining room is rarely open due to a shortage of workers. Sux to eat in the truck. There is a McDonald's next to Wendy's, they don't seem to have those issues with workers and keeping the dining room open. The McDonald's near where I live has no staffing issues either, dining room is always open.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

14. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rb View Post
    Our Wendy’s is across the street from Chic-fila. They can look out their window and see how to run a business
    they probably do,,, every Sunday,,,,,,,,,,,

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

15. Member
    I have tried twice to test the Wendy's breakfast.

Drive thru speaker 7:15am: "Um. We ain't open yet ain't no manager here"

Driver thru. Place order and pull up. Hand card. "We can't take no card. Da machine ain't work. You got cash?". Yes, I have a $20. "Do you have exact change 'cause we ain't got no change?". No. Have a nice day.
    Hang on. I'll help you in 77 minutes.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob G. View Post
    We have one Wendy's in a nearby town. We like to eat there every now and then but the dining room is rarely open due to a shortage of workers. Sux to eat in the truck. There is a McDonald's next to Wendy's, they don't seem to have those issues with workers and keeping the dining room open. The McDonald's near where I live has no staffing issues either, dining room is always open.
    We once stopped at a local dinner on the way up to Maine. Stood like idiots for about 5 minutes trying to get seated. I finally walked into the kitchen where I found 3 employees taking among themselves. I said I’ve been waiting for about 5 minutes to get seated at a table. I was told sorry we are short staffed and I will have to wait. We walked out, crossed the street to McDonalds where they must have had a dozen workers pounding out burgers. How do businesses stay open like this ?

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    they probably do,,, every Sunday,,,,,,,,,,,
    Now there is a business that can charge more on busy days……..Monday right thru Saturday……. And all employees get to enjoy Sundays with their families…….

18. Member
    No more hot and juicy's for me if this happens.

Dumb move. Sounds like I wont be going to Wendy's twice a year anymore.

20. Member
    Haven’t been to Wendy’s in years.. even for fast food quality it sucks
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast