Who votes for Hackney on Live Mix this week

Be a good watch if he's on them or not
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

I like the guy, so I hope he fishes all 4 days and avoids being on Live Mix. He is going to be on the Zona show next week.

I would like to see that. He explains what he is doing and is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    I like the guy, so I hope he fishes all 4 days and avoids being on Live Mix. He is going to be on the Zona show next week.
    I'm talking about the live mix during the first two days while he is fishing. Where its just him and no studio guys talking
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

5. Member
    Hes a guy I could sit down listen for hours and never say a word so yes come on Hack

6. Member
    No camera in his boat day 1 so youll have to hope he catches them and gets a camera.

7. Member
    Always

I want to see Hackney with a rod in his hands instead of sitting behind the mic. My one complaint with B.A.S.S. streaming...let Live Mix be just fishing and NO COMMENTARY! If we wanted to listen to commentary, we'd watch the Live stream or the FS1 broadcast.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

9. Member
    Bass doesn’t understand we want to see people fish. They want you to watch people talk.

Quote Originally Posted by cg2fish View Post
    Bass doesn’t understand we want to see people fish. They want you to watch people talk.
    Even though I have never watched a bpt event, but I think both groups try too hard to appeal to novice fishermen. I can understand it somewhat, but it's us die hard guys that are watching 95% of it. I will say last weeks Live Mix while Live was on FS1 was one of the best ones ever. Clunn, Christie, Swindle, BP if you took time to listen it was awesome

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    What Office is Hack Running For?

12. Member
    You know what I’m saying

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cg2fish View Post
    I still can't figure out why they do that. I think they are trying to turn people away and force them to go to fox sports. I don't have fox and won't get it so I doubt I'll even tune to BASS at all this year.