Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Member Hulkamaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lunkerville
    Posts
    1,793

    Farting Figure Skater

    Very immature and juvenile yet I laugh. Good laugh on a Friday.

    Farting Figure Skaters And Other Flatulent Olympic Athletes - CollegeHumor Post

  2.  
  3. BBC SPONSOR red devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Cadet, MO
    Posts
    1,214
    #2
    Thanks for the laugh.

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Deptford NJ
    Posts
    7,275
    #3
    I thought it was going to be stupid but I laughed as well...........
    "Remember You Only live Once"


  5. DONT TREAD ON ME Procraft Pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Tupelo, MS
    Posts
    1,291
    #4
    I laughed just reading the threads title! Why is it that just the word fart is so funny? See, I bet your laughing!

  6. Member Hulkamaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lunkerville
    Posts
    1,793
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Procraft Pilot View Post
    I laughed just reading the threads title! Why is it that just the word fart is so funny? See, I bet your laughing!
    If there is one thing that transcends race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, political views, social class or culture....it's laughing at farts.

  7. Kenzie's Paw Paw paw paw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    2,477
    #6
    You know that's all faked up because there isn't a male figure skater out there that can make a sound when "he" farts.
    There's more estrogen in "male" figure skating than there is in women's.

  8. Member Hulkamaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lunkerville
    Posts
    1,793
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by paw paw View Post
    You know that's all faked up because there isn't a male figure skater out there that can make a sound when "he" farts.
    There's more estrogen in "male" figure skating than there is in women's.
    Maybe the fart didn't come from his butt? Wrap your head around that.

  9. Member basscatcher89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Marseilles, IL
    Posts
    2,430
    #8
    Ranger RT188 Camo
    Mercury 115 Pro xs

  10. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Schererville
    Posts
    2,312
    #9
    It made men's figure skating watchable

  11. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hollandale, MS
    Posts
    10,231
    #10
    Check out the skiing events...

    Moguls was good, but I'm pretty sure the ski jumper sharted ... I know I would if I had to go off a ramp like that.

  12. Kenzie's Paw Paw paw paw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    2,477
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkamaniac View Post
    Maybe the fart didn't come from his butt? Wrap your head around that.
    Oh man!!!!!
    That just ain't right......BAAAARRRRFFFF

  13. Member Hulkamaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lunkerville
    Posts
    1,793
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by paw paw View Post
    Oh man!!!!!
    That just ain't right......BAAAARRRRFFFF

  14. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    GA / SC
    Posts
    2,298
    #13
    Pretty childish but the machine gun one had me LMAO!!!

  15. Lea
    Lea is online now
    Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Franklin, VA
    Posts
    41,939
    #14
    I've often wondered why so many men seem to think it's unmanly to be a skater. The necessary strength alone says otherwise. I would love to see some of the ones who mock male skaters even make an attempt to pick up a partner the way these guys can....without skates. Add skates and ice and you have some really good athletes here. JMHO

  16. Lost and confused MississippiBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ridgeland, MS
    Posts
    2,053
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I've often wondered why so many men seem to think it's unmanly to be a skater. The necessary strength alone says otherwise. I would love to see some of the ones who mock male skaters even make an attempt to pick up a partner the way these guys can....without skates. Add skates and ice and you have some really good athletes here. JMHO
    Johnny Weir.



    Your argument is invalid.
    I'm just giving you a hard time. I have a lot of respect for their strength, balance, etc.
    Last edited by MississippiBoy; 02-14-2014 at 04:00 PM.

  17. Member 250bassFL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    38,806
    #16

    Everytime I make my mark, someone always paints the wall!

  18. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    high ridge
    Posts
    785
    #17
    And my wife call me immature. I laughed the entire time and at the thread title.

  19. Member ASCBUDDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bixby, Ok
    Posts
    21,616
    #18


    My Email ascbuddy@aol.com


  20. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Gulf Shores,AL
    Posts
    9
    #19
    Wow I ended up in a place i did not need to be.

  21. Alabama Bass Club Moderator buzzn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    10,367
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by fishindude82 View Post
    Wow I ended up in a place i did not need to be.
    me too,......