Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member IFISH2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    176

    2014 Bassmaster Classic

    Going to the Classic for the first time. For those that have been before, best day/s, best day for the outdoor show, tickets etc..... Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

  2.  
  3. Member beav521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Belle Chasse La
    Posts
    720
    #2
    Should be general admission and free smaller crowds on Friday most of the time
    521 vs 250 pro XS

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    592
    #3
    Expo & weigh in is free. Parking will probably be $8. Friday is the least crowded, followed by Sunday.

  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ada
    Posts
    1,558
    #4
    Go everyday you get a chance. The expo takes a couple days to really enjoy, plus, lots of free stuff. The weigh in's are cool, just be prepared to stand in line, but you WILL get in

  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    592
    #5
    Also if you are a member of the bass nation or a bass lifetime member you can reserve seating now.

  7. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Starr, S.C.
    Posts
    3,706
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by adamat View Post
    Go everyday you get a chance. The expo takes a couple days to really enjoy, plus, lots of free stuff. The weigh in's are cool, just be prepared to stand in line, but you WILL get in
    +1

  8. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    pompton plains,New Jersey
    Posts
    574
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgm381 View Post
    Also if you are a member of the bass nation or a bass lifetime member you can reserve seating now.
    I am going to the classic, how do you reserve seating now? Is there a place on bassmaster.com?

  9. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    592
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by billybas View Post
    I am going to the classic, how do you reserve seating now? Is there a place on bassmaster.com?
    Yes. https://ssl.palmcoastd.com/pcd/apps/...EF66844B66BD05