Thread: Media

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    mt washington ky
    Posts
    995
    #21
    Where is my tinfoil hat? It's on the internet so it must be true.

  2. Member MikeFloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    11,810
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by nsane View Post
    Sir I understand what you are saying ,but Im sorry you can't stop greed. If a movie is made proceeds need to go to the community of Sandy Hook.
    And that is the sad truth. Money does not buy class; it doesn't even rent it.
    There is no spoon.

  3. Member Choothim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Old Hickory Tn
    Posts
    5,932
    #23
    Didn't mean to start an argument or make any body upset I was just venting cause I saw another report on sandy hook and I thought man if that was my child I would hate to keep hearing how my son/daughter were murderd. I would have to be committed somewhere. I agree with the Gentelman that stated try and change the first amendment and see what happens, I just think that we need to give those families time to grieve and recover if they can.

  4. hsb
    hsb is offline
    Shore Whore Extraordinair hsb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    6,251
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    I have stated facts about the reporting and my opinion of the reporting. I have also done a lot of personal research on it I'm sharing some of the information I've found about it.

    If more would do the l same, they may just start to doubt the almighty media too.
    Are you f'ing insane? This was not staged, I along with two other members on this board know someone's wife who survived after being shot. I was on stand by to have to walk into that school, knowing fully well what horrors I was about to see. For you to sit there half way across the country and think you have a f'ing clue about what really happened here because some jackwagon thought he'd be funny and put together this pos video, you are out of your ever living mind.

    So tell me you know more about this situation then I do, because I will tell you know I will bury you with the information. For what I know for fact, I saw and know folks who saw these horrors first hand, you sir, are a jackass.
    Kevin D
    Middletown, CT
    1996 LS 185, Johnson 150

  5. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    3,119
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    The left will stop an nothing to advance their anti-gun agenda. Sandy Hook was staged. Do some research. One of the girls that was 'killed' is seen with obama a day or two later. They had actors playing the roles of distraught parents. There was a website set up to receive donations for SH 3 days before it happened.

    Remember back to columbine, think about the footage we saw. IT WAS CHAOS! It looked nothing like the SH footage. People were devastated, and certainly weren't in any shape to give interviews. They interviewed several 'parents' that day. There is no way a parent that just lost a child in this horrible fashion would EVER want to give an interview.

    At first it was 2 pistols, then........an AR 15. This school had security doors and the shooter had to be buzzed in. Who would buzz in a guy with an ar 15 in his hands? They said he was let in 'cause his mother worked there and they knew him..........WRONG! They have security cameras all over the school, but yet, they were somehow, 'not working' that day. Really?

    It is a conspiracy of monumental proportions, so much so that no one would EVER believe that our gov could perpetrate such an act. It's the perfect plan. The governor of NY said a couple days later, "All we need is a couple more like this and we'll get guns banned".

    To the left, the end result justifies the means.

    How many pieces of the puzzle do we have to see before we realize what the whole picture is?

    Before you go off on me, check out this article and watch the video in the center of the page.

    Sandy Hook Conspiracy: Have Newtown Truthers Exposed A Government Hoax? - International Science Times
    Just think, You lost your child to this madness, and then you read crap like this from fellow Americans. Shameful!

  6. Member Fatshaft Merc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    sand springs, ok
    Posts
    1,586
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by hsb View Post
    Are you f'ing insane? This was not staged, I along with two other members on this board know someone's wife who survived after being shot. I was on stand by to have to walk into that school, knowing fully well what horrors I was about to see. For you to sit there half way across the country and think you have a f'ing clue about what really happened here because some jackwagon thought he'd be funny and put together this pos video, you are out of your ever living mind.

    So tell me you know more about this situation then I do, because I will tell you know I will bury you with the information. For what I know for fact, I saw and know folks who saw these horrors first hand, you sir, are a jackass.
    Ok, staged was the wrong term, perpetrated by our own government is more like it.

    But here ya go, answer these......

    1. Who let a guy carrying an ar15 in the school?
    2. Who was the guy they chased out into the woods, why was he running and why have we never had it clarified who he was and why he was there?
    3. Who was the couple from florida that portrayed distraught parents on the first day?
    4. Why weren't the security cameras on?
    5. What's the connection between the shooter's mom and the school?
    6. Why are there no 911 tapes?
    7. Why was there a website set up to take donations for the tragedy 3 days before it happened?
    8. How was one of the victims sitting on obama's lap the next day?
    9. Why was the building locked down for 2 days?
    10. Why were there no EMS vehicles in the footages they showed us?
    11. How is it that the only rifle found was in the trunk of a car? Which was NOT an ar15, when the officer cleared the weapon, he did not drop a mag out of it and pull the charging handle from the rear of the weapon to eject the round. He clearly grabbed the charging handle on the SIDE of the weapon and racked it back several times to clear the weapon.
    12. Why haven't there been any interviews with witnesses like there were at columbine?
    13. Why did gov komo say "all we need is a couple more of these and we'll get guns banned"?

    Call me what you will, I don't take shit at face value, especially when the government or the media is telling me what that value is, and I don't let my emotions do my thinking.

    I'm just looking at the things that don't add up.

    Fast and Furious was set up by our government in order to show how our guns were a root cause to all the violence in mexico to advance the anti-gun agenda and it didn't work so well. Eric holder just recently clarified that it is lawful for the government to use drones to kill us citizens. Why would you put this haenous act past them?
    Last edited by Fatshaft Merc; 02-05-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
    ___________________________________
    '80 hydra-sport sx178 w/2.4 200 Merc
    76 @ 6200 27 trophy


  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    richmond
    Posts
    211
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    Ok, staged was the wrong term, perpetrated by our own government is more like it.

    But here ya go, answer these......

    1. Who let a guy carrying an ar15 in the school?
    2. Who was the guy they chased out into the woods, why was he running and why have we never had it clarified who he was and why he was there?
    3. Who was the couple from florida that portrayed distraught parents on the first day?
    4. Why weren't the security cameras on?
    5. What's the connection between the shooter's mom and the school?
    6. Why are there no 911 tapes?
    7. Why was there a website set up to take donations for the tragedy 3 days before it happened?
    8. How was one of the victims sitting on obama's lap the next day?
    9. Why was the building locked down for 2 days?
    10. Why were there no EMS vehicles in the footages they showed us?
    11. How is it that the only rifle found was in the trunk of a car? Which was NOT an ar15, when the officer cleared the weapon, he did not drop a mag out of it and pull the charging handle from the rear of the weapon to eject the round. He clearly grabbed the charging handle on the SIDE of the weapon and racked it back several times to clear the weapon.
    12. Why haven't there been any interviews with witnesses like there were at columbine?
    13. Why did gov komo say "all we need is a couple more of these and we'll get guns banned"?

    Call me what you will, I don't take shit at face value, especially when the government or the media is telling me what that value is, and I don't let my emotions do my thinking.

    I'm just looking at the things that don't add up.

    Fast and Furious was set up by our government in order to show how our guns were a root cause to all the violence in mexico to advance the anti-gun agenda and it didn't work so well. Eric holder just recently clarified that it is lawful for the government to use drones to kill us citizens. Why would you put this haenous act past them?
    I would agree that things are fishy. I dont think you are saying nothing happened but rather something did happened and that the government or someone else infiltrated and provided faces and the information they wanted the media and us to know? I did see the video of the officer with the gun in the trunk and it did look to me like a shell dropping out like that of a shotgun. I also read something about 3 cars that had a ton of bullet holes in them that were taken out of the school parking lot. Did you hear anything about that?

  8. Member Fatshaft Merc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    sand springs, ok
    Posts
    1,586
    #28
    Yes I did. I have read a LOT and watched several vids. And yes, you are spot on as to what I'm saying.

    If I'm a jackass for wanting answers to these logical questions, then, I must REALLY be a jackass for being pissed off and wanting answers to what happened in Bengazi.
    Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
    ___________________________________
    '80 hydra-sport sx178 w/2.4 200 Merc
    76 @ 6200 27 trophy


  9. hsb
    hsb is offline
    Shore Whore Extraordinair hsb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    6,251
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    Ok, staged was the wrong term, perpetrated by our own government is more like it.

    But here ya go, answer these......

    1. Who let a guy carrying an ar15 in the school? My guess is the person who didnt look close enough to the camera and just opened the door.
    2. Who was the guy they chased out into the woods, why was he running and why have we never had it clarified who he was and why he was there? That one has to be answered by Newtown PD, maybe Newtown PD was already looking for him or oh maybe he was within a secured area and thought he could out run the police.
    3. Who was the couple from florida that portrayed distraught parents on the first day? Dont know what you are talking about
    4. Why weren't the security cameras on? That would have to be answered by Newtown Adminstration
    5. What's the connection between the shooter's mom and the school? There is no connection, it was a result of really bad reporting that she had connections with the school
    6. Why are there no 911 tapes? Says who? Oh its on the internet so it must be true
    7. Why was there a website set up to take donations for the tragedy 3 days before it happened? Time stamps can and are easily changed
    8. How was one of the victims sitting on obama's lap the next day? See above answer
    9. Why was the building locked down for 2 days? When?
    10. Why were there no EMS vehicles in the footages they showed us? There was EMS vehicles there, the person who made the video picked a piece of footage that showed no vehicles and depending on the time of the event, the EMS vehicles would have been at the location till the school was cleared.
    11. How is it that the only rifle found was in the trunk of a car? Which was NOT an ar15, when the officer cleared the weapon, he did not drop a mag out of it and pull the charging handle from the rear of the weapon to eject the round. He clearly grabbed the charging handle on the SIDE of the weapon and racked it back several times to clear the weapon. That is complete and total bullshit, the weapon in the trunk was a shotgun, not a rifle. Those that reported it as a rifle are idiots
    12. Why haven't there been any interviews with witnesses like there were at columbine? There have been some here on local tv, just because you havent seen it, means it doesnt exist. Funny Im pretty sure there are atleast a couple parents who have testified in front of Congress. Oh and by the way, most of the witnesses are dead, the ones that arent have alot of psychological scars they have to deal with which I would believe would be more important than giving some media rat an interview
    13. Why did gov komo say "all we need is a couple more of these and we'll get guns banned"? Because he is anti-gun wingnut

    Call me what you will, I don't take shit at face value, especially when the government or the media is telling me what that value is, and I don't let my emotions do my thinking.

    I'm just looking at the things that don't add up.

    Fast and Furious was set up by our government in order to show how our guns were a root cause to all the violence in mexico to advance the anti-gun agenda and it didn't work so well. Eric holder just recently clarified that it is lawful for the government to use drones to kill us citizens. Why would you put this haenous act past them?
    When I had co-workers in the school, a co-worker that is working directly with the families, I too almost had to walk into the school, the only person who will ever know what truly happened is dead. No one will ever have all the answers.

    Let me guess you did all your research on the internet, probably on conspiracy theorist websites, so since its on the internet it must be true. Since you really have no clue except what you read on line and saw some jackwagon's video, who doesnt even live in the country, let alone CT he must have all the answers.

    I can honestly say I have never been more disgusted by another person, than I am at this very moment. For anyone to believe the bullshit that is in that video or any other conspiracy theory video is got a few screws loose and needs to find some serious help.
    Kevin D
    Middletown, CT
    1996 LS 185, Johnson 150

  10. Member Fatshaft Merc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    sand springs, ok
    Posts
    1,586
    #30
    I can honestly say I have never been more disgusted by another person, than I am at this very moment.
    Really? Not even by the shooter? Or the media that reported everything wrong and has KEPT it in our face for 2 months? Or the president that has politicized this to no end and is using it to advance his f*^#ed up agenda?
    I'm the disgusting one for asking some questions about shit that don't add up?

    Ok then, you win. I believe it happened just the way they say it did.
    Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
    ___________________________________
    '80 hydra-sport sx178 w/2.4 200 Merc
    76 @ 6200 27 trophy


  11. hsb
    hsb is offline
    Shore Whore Extraordinair hsb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middletown, CT
    Posts
    6,251
    #31
    Yes really, at this point and time, yes really.
    Kevin D
    Middletown, CT
    1996 LS 185, Johnson 150

  12. unchained Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Balls some lake Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,702
    #32
    There's no doubt that a madman went on a rampage and innocent kids died.
    There is no doubt most media don't know a AR from a broomstick.
    There no doubt if the media did a accurate and creditable job of reporting conspiracy theories would be allot less.
    Here's where I have a problem, several times they reported "The authorities said the AR wasn't used"Who were the authorities? why did the weapon change?changing the weapon didn't change what happen in the school, but it could change the event and filled a agenda.
    I find stuff funny.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

  13. Member Fatshaft Merc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    sand springs, ok
    Posts
    1,586
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by hsb View Post
    Yes really, at this point and time, yes really.
    Well, get over it bud, it's just a discussion. Hurry, before you hurt my feelings.

    If this shit happened in MY backyard, I WOULD be finding out the answers to some of those questions.
    Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
    ___________________________________
    '80 hydra-sport sx178 w/2.4 200 Merc
    76 @ 6200 27 trophy


  14. Member BassTaurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Joseph, MO
    Posts
    7,832
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by hsb View Post
    When I had co-workers in the school, a co-worker that is working directly with the families, I too almost had to walk into the school, the only person who will ever know what truly happened is dead. No one will ever have all the answers.

    Let me guess you did all your research on the internet, probably on conspiracy theorist websites, so since its on the internet it must be true. Since you really have no clue except what you read on line and saw some jackwagon's video, who doesnt even live in the country, let alone CT he must have all the answers.

    I can honestly say I have never been more disgusted by another person, than I am at this very moment. For anyone to believe the bullshit that is in that video or any other conspiracy theory video is got a few screws loose and needs to find some serious help.
    Regardless of the research someone has done with the means available to them IN THE 21ST CENTURY, you repeatedly mocking the "on the internet" research, you must really be blind to the rampant corruption of the print and MSM news. Do you take everything in TIME, Newsweek, New York Times, Dan Rather, Matt Lauer, (hell, the major networks in general) etc., etc., etc., as automatically being true and honest because it isn't part of the internet? Newsflash!- They are part of the "internet" as well! The internet opened a lot of people's eyes as to how CORRUPT the dinosaur media outlets were and are.

    Go on believing everything Katie Couric and Barbara Walters spoon feed you. I prefer to tell them they lost all moral authority to be the arbitrators of what is news-worthy. They are corrupt in what they cover as well as what the choose to NOT cover.

  15. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    richmond
    Posts
    211
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    There's no doubt that a madman went on a rampage and innocent kids died.
    There is no doubt most media don't know a AR from a broomstick.
    There no doubt if the media did a accurate and creditable job of reporting conspiracy theories would be allot less.
    Here's where I have a problem, several times they reported "The authorities said the AR wasn't used"Who were the authorities? why did the weapon change?changing the weapon didn't change what happen in the school, but it could change the event and filled a agenda.
    I agree, very well put.

  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    richmond
    Posts
    211
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by hsb View Post
    When I had co-workers in the school, a co-worker that is working directly with the families, I too almost had to walk into the school, the only person who will ever know what truly happened is dead. No one will ever have all the answers.

    Let me guess you did all your research on the internet, probably on conspiracy theorist websites, so since its on the internet it must be true. Since you really have no clue except what you read on line and saw some jackwagon's video, who doesnt even live in the country, let alone CT he must have all the answers.

    I can honestly say I have never been more disgusted by another person, than I am at this very moment. For anyone to believe the bullshit that is in that video or any other conspiracy theory video is got a few screws loose and needs to find some serious help.
    Here is an example of what I think people are considering. If a person was killed by a dog and you want to get rid of all pitbulls then you report that every person that was bitten was bitten by a pitbull. Innocent children were killed along with innocent people that were protecting those children. There is no doubt that it was pure evil involved in that massacre. The entire nation mourns. In order to assure this thing never happens again we have to investigate and find facts and answers. The answers begin with questions.
    Start with Adam Lanza's mother whom we know nothing about. Only that she was a hoarder of weapons, a doomsday "prepper". I must be a doomsday prepper too because I have more than 2 guns and food stored in case of a hurricane or natural disaster. I also have kids that I took to the shooting range. I must be evil also. Lets print in the newspaper all the people in my town that have guns, they are preppers too. They are the evil that caused this. 2 questions that need to be answered . Would the media lie to us? Would our government lie to us? Its up to the people to investigate now. Our younger generation are smarter then we are as far as technology goes. They are able to spot these things on a dime. Remember the government was releasing dead pictures of Bin Laden to the public but each time they were identified as being photo shopped the government denied it was them that released them.

  17. unchained Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Balls some lake Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,702
    #37
    I don't recall seeing any reports, diagrams of the school, or the entrance video as of yet, all could put this to rest.
    I find stuff funny.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

  18. Member TroyBoy30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lake Lanier
    Posts
    5,671
    #38
    I wouldn't put anything past our government. Some people just blindly believe what the see on tv and never question anything. It's a side affect of receiving government handouts lol


    07 Stratos 294 XL
    07 Vmax 200 HPDI

  19. Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Waynesville
    Posts
    1,220
    #39
    Change the name of this place from " The Lounge" to " The Fringe".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12