Hi Everyone. Well to give you some background. I needed a project to do around the house and I have plenty of time. I am a Disabled Veteran and still undergoing medical treatment so I am not working. My lovely wife tells me we cannot afford a boat. So I do the next best thing and I find this poor negleted 1984 ProCraft that needs a complete restoration. I am currently doing the restoration but I decided to post and document because I am getting ready to start the cap and this is where I believe I may need some help. So feel free to jump in at any time with any suggestion or comments.
This is what she looked like the day I got her.
The Floor was covered with a piece of plywood, so i removed it to find this. Water has been pouring into the hull.